A Blog By Tam

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

"I'M ALIVE, I'm alive, I'm alive, say ohhhhhh" haha, just kidding but yeah, I'm back from vacation. We arrived around 1.30am in the morning and I got a day off today. Thank you! :)
Whatsoever, I'll be posting about my Chengdu/Guang Yuan experience later.

Today, I met the others again. Some stuff was going on here during my absence: 1st our new full-time Chinese teacher (Mrs Li) arrived just 2 days ago, one HHStudent was kicked out of her family, I missed the National Day- Parade and the monthly activity w/ the other students but that's ok.
Back to the main topic: I went w/ 2 other students to the Shenzhen Beach today. It took us around 2hrs to get there but it was so worth it. I have to say, this beach reminds me a lot of the beach in Da Nang. So, okay guys, check this out. 
Dani, I know you would have loved it! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

THANK YOU!