A Blog By Tam

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017

APPRECIATION AND GRATEFULLNESS
It's an pretty unspectacular day...but the sun is shining today...it's been a long time! Anyways, while I was tanning outside with my roomie, I glanced at my scar on right knee...I love telling the story behind it to people. It reminds me of the past...the time I spend with an old good...friend. I think, I can call him a friend. He used to be my neighbour on the first floor. I loved his wisdom, heart and open-mindness. But I never really got the chance to express my appreciation and gratefullness as I was still pretty young. But after years have passed...I suddendly felt the need to contact him. Tell him, how much I enjoyed the time back then and how much I felt welcomed in his home. He was a little bit like a grandfather I never had, I feel like. It is better to tell him all that now instead of never. And the good thing about it, is: Spreading thankfulness and appreciation doesnt cost a damn thing. The only side effect I can imagine is a smile on the other person's face. I hope that I can achieve that...that's all I wish for. And of course, I wish for his well-being. I am nervous about the outcome...but I am excited if it works out. Fingers crossed tightly!

Do you have a person in life that you are thankful for but you  never really said it out loud? Why not change it?
Enjoy the day, enjoy the sun and spread love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

THANK YOU!